Tuesday, November 12, 2013

#1752: Marine Links MI-3 Mariners Ship-Jumper Dave’s Peg Boy Trade to Boston Corbett, Honest Abe

Plum City – (AbelDanger.net). United States Marine Field McConnell has linked the 1985 peg-boy apprenticeship apparently served by ship-jumper David Cameron in Hong Kong with the MI-3 Master Mariners Livery Company, to the auto-castration of Boston Corbett, the member of the 16th New York Cavalry who disobeyed orders and shot John Wilkes Booth, the alleged assassin of Abraham “Honest Abe” Lincoln (cf. the Alexander Haig agent who shot Lee Harvey Oswald and the Barack Obama agent who shot Osama bin Laden).

McConnell hopes that the hypothetical use of peg boys to set up MI-3 Livery Company contract hits, silence whistleblowers and trigger wars, will encourage research into the role of Sir Ewen Cameron – Ship Jumper Dave’s great-great grandfather – in financing the American Civil War (1860-1865) and the Russo-Japanese War (1904-1905).

McConnell believes another area of fruitful research into the alleged peg-boy culture of the MI-3 Livery Companies, would be to look at Barry Soetoro’s (now Barack Obama) apparent grooming at the hands (?) of a cross-dressing male-prostitute nanny in 1968, of a hybristophiliac pedophile mentor Frank Marshall Davis in 1978 and by his pimp of a mother, Madam Ann Dunham, at the Lahore Hilton in 1981.


MI-3B = Livery Company patent-pool supply-chain users of Privy Purse and Forfeiture Fund Marcy (Forfeiture Fund – KPMG Small Business Loan Auction – Con Air Medical JABS)
+ Inkster (Privy Purse – KPMG tax shelter – RCMP Wandering Persons – Loss Adjuster fraud)
+ Interpol (Berlin ‘41-‘45 – Operation Paperclip Foreign Fugitive – William Higgitt – Entrust)
+ Intrepid (William Stephenson – GAPAN, Mariners patent pools – Wild Bill Pearl Harbor 9/11) +Baginski (Serco Information Technologists Skynet sodomite mesh, KPMG Consulting Tillman)

MI-3 = Marine Interruption Intelligence and Investigation unit set up in 1987 to destroy above McConnell’s Book 12 www.abeldanger.net shows agents in his Marine Interruption, Intelligence and Investigations (MI-3) group mingling in various OODA exit modes with agents of the Marcy Inkster Interpol Intrepid (MI-3) Livery protection racket based at Skinners’ Hall, Dowgate Hill.

Prequel 1: #1751: Marine Links MI-3 Senior Executive Sodomites to Baginski Pig-Farm Wireless Mesh

Prequel 2: Triangular trade - ship jumpers - procuring credit for pink-bag pedophiles - Gareth Williams eavesdropped pedophile network

“First, terminology. I’ve seen peg = “copulate” in a 1902 slang dictionary, and it’s easy to believe the expression was common long before that. But the earliest usage of peg boy cited in the Oxford English Dictionary is from Playboy’s Book of Forbidden Words by Robert Anton Wilson (1972), perhaps not the most reliable source. Wilson writes: “A ‘peg-boy’ is a young male who prostitutes himself to homosexuals; ‘peg-house’, a homosexual brothel. There is an unsubstantiated story that boys in East Indian peg-houses were required to sit on pegs between customers, giving them permanently dilated anuses.” Whatever you say, Bob. [Matrix of East India peg houses was allegedly reincorporated in 1928 as the by William Stephenson and Edward Prince of Wales; later the Duke of Windsor]

That’s not to say sailors spent all their time singing sea chanteys and tying knots. As in any environment in which males live in close quarters for extended periods (prison and boarding school are the other well-known venues in this respect), both consensual and nonconsensual homosexual behavior did and doubtless does occur aboard ships — see for example Barry Burg’s Sodomy and the Pirate Tradition (1995), which lends vivid new meaning to such expressions as “shiver me timbers” and “thar she blows.” Sodomy, incidentally, wasn’t clearly defined in English law but at minimum included anal intercourse between men (authorities differed on whether anal sex with a woman counted) and in some interpretations bestiality, necrophilia, and fellatio.”

“The Honourable Company of Master Mariners is one of the Livery Companies of the City of London. The Company was formed in 1926; it was made a Livery Company by the City of London in 1932, making it the first new Livery Company to be formed since 1746.[1] While the other Livery Companies are entitled to the style Worshipful,[1] the Master Mariners are styled Honourable, King George V having granted them that honour in 1928.

The Company aids nautical schools and promotes nautical research. It ranks seventy-eighth in the order of precedence for Livery Companies. Its motto is Loyalty and Service [to rum, sodomy and the lash?].

Instead of the usual guild hall, the Honourable Company of Master Mariners has a headquarters ship,[1] HQS Wellington, moored on the Thames at Victoria Embankment.”

“Sir Ewen Cameron, KCMG (23 June 1841 – 10 December 1908) was a British accountant and banker who rose to be London head of the Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation.

Early life and family [edit]

Born in Inverness-shireScotland, he was the eldest of the offspring of Sir William Cameron, of Upper Muckovie, near Culloden (b. AbertarffCroy and Dalcross, Inverness-shire, 4 February 1806) and wife (m. Glenmoriston, Inverness-shire, 16 June 1840) Catherine Cameron (b. Tomchrasky, Inverness-shire, 22 January 1809), daughter of Ewen Cameron, a farmer of TomchraskyGlen Moriston (Dores, Inveness-shire, 1775 - Tomchrasky, Invernessshire, 17 February 1842) and Helen McDonnell (1776 - Tomchrasky, Inverness-shire, 18 April 1861).[1][2]


He joined the Caledonian Bank in 1859 and subsequently the Bank of HindustanChina, and Japan which transferred him to its Hong Kong branch in 1866. His abilities, described as "remarkable" by The Times helped him to land a position with the newly formed Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation bank after the Bank of Hindustan went into liquidation. Serving first as accountant, he then became the agent of the Calcutta branch, subsequently becoming manager of the Shanghai branch, in which position he served until 1890 when he became head of the company's London office. He was knighted in 1901.[3]

During 1904 Cameron was involved with other leading London financiers including John Baring, 2nd Baron Revelstoke of Baring Bros., Arthur Francis Levita and W.M. Koch of Panmure Gordon (Levita's daughter Enid would later marry Cameron's grandson Ewen Donald Cameron in 1930), Sir Marcus Samuel of Samuel Samuel & CoCarl Meyer and Otto Kahn in negotiations with the Japanese central banker and later Prime Minister Takahashi Korekiyo in the selling of war bonds to finance Japanese defense during the Russo-Japanese War.[4]

Marriage and issue [edit]

He married in Norfolk in 1878 Josephine Elizabeth Houchen, born in ShotfordNorfolk, in 1857, daughter of John Houchen of ThetfordNorfolk (Wereham, Norfolk, c. 1818 - Thetford, Norfolk, 6 October 1898[5]) and wife (m. St James'sWestminster, 29 November 1845[6]) Susannah Vautier (StantonSuffolk, c. 1819 - Thetford, Norfolk, 1859), by whom he had five children. His eldest son, Ewen Allan Cameron, senior partner in Panmure Gordon & Co.[7] and member of the Council of Foreign Bondholders[8] (who died 14 November 1937 in Vienna[9]) was the great grandfather of the Conservative party leaderDavid Cameron, who became Prime Minister of the United Kingdom in 2010.[10][11]

Boston Corbett
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Boston Corbett
Boston Corbett
Thomas P. Corbett
September 1, 1894 (aged 61–62)
near HinckleyPine County
Minnesota, USA
Known for
Killer of Abraham Lincoln's assassin

Thomas P. "Boston" Corbett (1832 – presumed dead 1894) was an American Union Army soldier who shot and killed Abraham Lincoln's assassinJohn Wilkes Booth. He disappeared after 1888, but circumstantial evidence suggests that he died in the Great Hinckley Fire in 1894, although this remains impossible to substantiate.

Corbett was born in LondonEngland. His family emigrated to New York City in 1839. He became a hatter in TroyNew York. It has been suggested that the fumes of mercury used in the hatter's trade caused Corbett's later mental problems.[1]

Family and "rebirth" [edit]

Corbett married, but his wife died in childbirth. Following her death, he moved to Boston, and continued working as a hatter. He was confronted by a street preacher one night and his message persuaded him to join the Methodist Episcopal Church he did and he changed his name to Boston, the name of the city where he was converted.[2] In an attempt to imitate Jesus, he began to wear his hair very long.[3] On July 16, 1858, in order to avoid the temptation of prostitutes, Corbett castrated himself with a pair of scissors. He then ate a meal and went to a prayer meeting before he sought medical treatment.[4]

Military career [edit]

Enlistment in the Union army[edit]

Sgt. Boston Corbett, Union Army.

In April 1861, early in the American Civil War, Corbett enlisted as a private in Company I of the 12 Regiment New York Militia. He was discharged in August, at the end of the regiment's 3 month enlistment. Corbett re-enlisted in September 1863 as a private in Company L, 16th New York Cavalry Regiment. Captured by Confederate Colonel John S. Mosby's men at CulpeperVirginia on June 24, 1864, Corbett was held prisoner at Andersonville prison for five months, when he was exchanged.[2] On his return to his company, he was promoted to sergeant. Corbett later testified for the prosecution in the trial of the commandant of Andersonville, Captain Henry Wirz.[5][6]

Pursuit of John Wilkes Booth[edit]

Corbett was a member of the 16th New York Cavalry sent, on April 24, 1865, to apprehend John Wilkes Booth, the assassin of Abraham Lincoln, who was still at large. Two days later the regiment surrounded Booth and his accomplice, David Herold, in a tobacco barn on the Virginia  farm of Richard Garrett. The barn was set on fire in an attempt to force them out into the open. Herold surrendered, but Booth remained inside. Corbett was positioned near a large crack in the barn wall. Corbett claimed in an 1878 interview that he saw Booth aim his carbine.[7] At that point, Corbett shot Booth with his Colt revolver despite Secretary of War Edwin M. Stanton's orders that Booth should be taken alive. Eyewitness Lieutenant Edward Doherty, the officer in charge of the soldiers who captured Booth and Herold, stated that "the bullet struck Booth in the back of the head, about an inch below the spot where his shot had entered the head of Mr. Lincoln." His spinal cord was severed, and he died two hours later.[8]

Boston Corbett

Corbett was immediately arrested for violation of his orders, but Stanton later had the charges dropped. Stanton remarked, "The rebel is dead. The patriot lives." Corbett received his share of the reward money, amounting to $1,653.84.[9]

In his official statement, Corbett claimed he shot Booth because he thought Lincoln's assassin was preparing to use his weapons. This was contradicted by the other witnesses. When asked later why he did it, Corbett answered that "Providence directed me".[10]

Corbett's later years [edit]

Immediate post-war life[edit]

After his discharge from the army in August 1865, Corbett went back to work as a hatter, first in Boston, later in Connecticut, and by 1870 in New Jersey. His life was marked by increasingly erratic behavior. In 1875, he threatened several men with a pistol at a soldier's reunion in Caldwell, Ohio. In 1878, he moved to Concordia, Kansas.


In 1887, because of his fame as Booth's killer, Corbett was appointed assistant doorkeeper of the Kansas House of Representatives in Topeka. One day he overheard a conversation in which the legislature's opening prayer was mocked. He jumped to his feet and brandished a revolver. No one was hurt, but Corbett was arrested and sent to the Topeka Asylum for the Insane. On May 26, 1888, he escaped from the asylum. He went to Neodesha, Kansas, and stayed briefly with Richard Thatcher, whom he had met when they were both prisoners of war. When he left, he told Thatcher he was going to Mexico.[11] His "madness" may have been the result of exposure to mercury, an element commonly used in hat manufacturing. It is so well known for this side effect that it has given rise to the expression "mad as a hatter".

Presumed fate[edit]

Rather than going to Mexico, Corbett is believed to have settled in a cabin he built in the forests near Hinckley, in Pine County in eastern Minnesota. He is believed to have died in the Great Hinckley Fire of September 1, 1894. Although there is no proof, the name "Thomas Corbett" does appear on the list of dead and missing.[12][13]


In 1958, Boy Scout Troop 31 of ConcordiaKansas, built a roadside monument to Boston Corbett. It is on Key Road in Concordia. A small sign also was placed to mark the dug hole where Corbett for a time had lived.[14]

In its next-to-the-last episode titled "The Unmasked" (June 17, 1962), the ABC/Warner Bros. western television series Lawman, starring John Russell andPeter Brown, presents an entirely fictitious portrayal of Corbett. Played by character actor Dabbs Greer, Corbett is living under the name "Joe Brockway" and is depicted as a hotel owner in LaramieWyoming. In the story line, two former Confederate soldiers from Georgia, played by Barry Atwater andCharles Maxwell, arrive in Laramie in search of "Brockway"; they claim he is the key to the settlement of an estate to which they are all a party, but they have actually been sent to kill him for his role in the death of Lincoln's assassin.[15]

Why Lincoln Was Called "Honest Abe"
Noah Brooks, Abraham Lincoln
In managing the country store, as in everything that he undertook for others, Lincoln did his very best. He was honest, civil, ready to do anything that should encourage customers to come to the place, full of pleasantries, patient, and alert.

On one occasion, finding late at night, when he counted over his cash, that he had taken a few cents from a customer more than was due, he closed the store, and walked a long distance to make good the deficiency.

At another time, discovering on the scales in the morning a weight with which he had weighed out a package of tea for a woman the night before, he saw that he had given her too little for her money. He weighed out what was due, and carried it to her, much to the surprise of the woman, who had not known that she was short in the amount of her purchase.

Innumerable incidents of this sort are related of Lincoln, and we should not have space to tell of the alertness with which he sprang to protect defenseless women from insult, or feeble children from tyranny - for in the rude community in which he lived, the rights of the defenseless were not always respected as they should have been. There were bullies then, as now.”

“The Worshipful Company of Feltmakers is one of the Livery Companies of the City of London. The Feltmakers, or makers of felt hats, were incorporated by Letters patent granted by James I in 1604.[1] They received an extended Royal Charter in 1667. The Company gradually lost its role as a trade association for felt hat makers, due to both advancements in technology and the increased popularity of silk hats. Like a majority of Livery Companies, the Feltmakers' Company is now primarily a charitable institution, but still has a number of milliners amongst its members.

The Feltmakers' Company ranks sixty-third in the order of precedence for Livery Companies. Its motto is Decus Et Tutamen, a Latin phrase taken fromVirgil meaning An Ornament and a Safeguard. (The phrase also appears around the milled edge of certain pound coins.)

The Company's Fourth Warden is His Honour Judge Nicholas HilliardQC, the present Common Serjeant of London.[2]


PresidentialField Mandate

Abel Danger Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Who's visiting Abel Danger
view a larger version of the map below at whos.amung.us