Tuesday, January 28, 2014

#1832: Marine Links MI-3 Sherlock Pedophile Yachts to Serco Maddy, Mumbai Triage Tags

Plum City – (AbelDanger.net). United States Marine Field McConnell has linked GSM-equipped Liveras yachts, apparently chartered by pedophile insiders of London’s Sherlock Holmes Park Plaza hotel and the MI-3 Innholders Livery Company, to triage tags allegedly used to guide Serco paramilitaries through the abduction of Maddy McCann on May 3, 2007 and the ambush and murder of Hemant Karkare, the late and former chief of the Mumbai Anti-Terrorist Squad, on November 26, 2008.

McConnell claims Serco director Maureen Baginski equipped the Liveras yachts as on-scene command posts where Sherlock charter crews deploy tagged paramilitaries into triage crime scenes to ensure expert witnesses are dead, evidence is removed and survivors are intimidated to protect the MI-3 Innholders’ ongoing use of luxury yachts and hotels for child sex trafficking.

McConnell notes that Serco and Sherlock appear to have fitted the son of the Maddy murder detective Tim Dobson of Met Police 'Gold Group' with a tagging/GSM device for use in spot-fixing frauds at the Australian Open and McConnell presumes that the same Serco technology was used by Common Purpose’s Cressida Dick to triage the late security technician Jean Charles de Menezes after the 7/7 bombing attacks on the London Underground.

McConnell invites key word Googlers to read excerpts below and ask why “The List of Sherlock Innholders – The Wrist That Didn’t Bleed” book has a new title at http://www.abeldanger.net/

Prequel 1: #1831: Marine Links Sherlock MI-3 triage List to Tata Carlson Wagonlit, 7/7 Taj Mahal Hits

Mumbai Terror Attacks: chilling footage from the people trapped inside

Serco’s paramilitary charter services

Son charged with spot fixing GSM/tag – Father charged with investigating Maddy abduction

Family pays tribute to the 'fearless' British victim of Bombay terror attack
The family of Andreas Liveras, the only known British fatality of the Mumbai (Bombay) terror attack, told how he courageously evaded gunmen for eight hours as he frantically tried to reassure his family that he was safe.

By Andrew Alderson, Chief Reporter
2:39PM GMT 29 Nov 2008
They revealed that Mr Liveras, a self-made businessman, had eventually died after being sprayed with gunfire as he hid with other guests in the Taj Mahal Hotel in the city.

Dion Liveras, the victim’s son, told The Sunday Telegraph: “My father had the misfortune to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Even now, we find it beyond belief that he went out for a quiet meal – and lost his life.”

Andreas Liveras, 73, who had homes in London, Monaco and Cannes, had been staying on one of his yachts [Alysia] in Mumbai harbour. He had gone to the hotel restaurant for dinner because he was told it served the best curry in the city. He went there with three members of his staff after they had earlier been shopping in the city.

After the initial attack on the hotel, Mr Liveras, a father of four and grandfather of eight, phoned his family to say that he had survived Wednesday evening’s assault – and he had also spoken to the BBC to describe the scene in the hotel.

Speaking on behalf the closely-knit family, Dion Liveras said: “My father told us that within minutes of ordering their meal, the bullets started flying and the grenades had gone off. While he was in the hotel, he had been able to contact us all by telephone and by text. All the time, he was reassuring us that he was OK, but we were waiting to hear he had got out safely.

Related Articles
30 Nov 2008
29 Nov 2008

“We knew that he had been taken from the restaurant, through the kitchen and to the basement – and then on to another room. There were a lot of people milling about.

“Typically, my father remained calm throughout his ordeal. He was fearless man – he had flown round the world in his own plane, he had travelled around the world in his own boat. He had done things that most people would be afraid to do.

“Eventually, however, the gunmen got into the room where my father was and sprayed bullets. He was fatally injured and died from multiple wounds."

The family suspect that Mr Liveras’s courage may have contributed to his death. “He would put the safety of his staff before his own. He would not bow down, or crawl and hide, in the face of these people [the terrorists]. I think that is why he got it [the bullets] first,” said his son.

Dion Liveras, 49, spoke exclusively to The Sunday Telegraph to ensure that facts about his father’s life were accurate, and because the family wanted to pay tribute to him. “We are all immensely proud of him. We adored him and we are devastated by his death. He was a generous, happy person who was popular and well-liked. He had a real passion for his family and his yachting business.

“He was a real character. Some people who only met him once have rung us to say how sad they are over his death because he was such an amazing man,” he said.

Mr Liveras Snr’s wife, Anna, 72, also originally from Cyprus, died last year. The couple had four-grown-up children: their son Dion and three daughters, Mary, Sophia and Krita.

The multi-millionaire had spoken to the BBC after the attack and give them an eye witness account of the assault by bombers and gunmen.

“There must have been more than 1,000 people here,” he said. “There are residents and tourists and locals. We are not hiding, we are locked in here,” he said. “The hotel is shaking every time a bomb goes off. Everyone is living on their nerves.”

He described the moment the terrorists struck. “As soon as we sat at the table, we heard the machine gun fire in the corridor,” he said. “We hid under the table and they switched all the lights off. But the machine guns kept going, and they took us into the kitchen, and from there into the basement, before we came up into a salon where we are now.”

A colleague of Mr Liveras said yesterday that the businessman had known there was shooting in Mumbai when he decided to go to the Taj Mahal for a “quick curry”.

Nicholas Edmiston stayed on board Mr Liveras’ yacht Alysia while the businessman went into the city with the ship’s purser and two others. “He felt it was nothing too dangerous. He would go into the hotel and have dinner. Sadly it all got worse,” he said.

The story of Mr Liveras’s rise from humble origins to become one of Britain’s most successful businessman – estimated to be worth £300 million -is testimony to his determination and energy.

He grew up in a small village outside the Greek Cypriot capital Nicosia and by his mid-twenties he had put into place a plan to make his fortune. He claimed to have brought the first combine harvester to the island, hoping to hire it and himself out to neighbouring farms. But the vehicle was written off in an accident and was not insured.

Struggling for money, Mr Liveras came to London in 1963, taking a job as a delivery man with the tiny Fleur de Lys Patisseries in Kensington, west London.

Three years later, he bought the business for £2,500. ‘We didn’t even bother with a contract,’ Mr Liveras once said.

“Every Saturday I would send an envelope with postal orders for £10, £20 or even £30 until he was paid in full.’

Within three years, the company had moved from its Kensington basement with six staff to a factory in Newark, Nottinghamshire, and had expanded to employ 450 people.

In 1985, Mr Liveras sold Fleur de Lys to Express Dairies for an undisclosed amount. The company was one of the biggest suppliers of cakes in Europe, employing 1,200 staff.

Aged 50, he had retired but found himself restless, despite the joys of owning his first yacht. ‘Retirement was the worst year of my life. I was so bored that I was up at five washing the boat and waking the crew,’ he admitted. So he decided to indulge his passion for boats and launched Liveras Yachts, based in Monaco. As chairman, he would buy yachts, renovate them – and then charter them or sell them at a profit.”

Hemant Karkare AC (  pronunciation (help·info)) (12 December 1954 – 26 November 2008) was the chief of the Mumbai Anti-Terrorist Squad (ATS). He was killed in action during the 2008 Mumbai attacks after being shot three times in the chest.[2] His bravery was honoured with the Ashoka Chakra on 26 January 2009.[3]

Karkare succeeded K. P. Raghuvanshi as the Chief of ATS in January 2008 and was eventually succeeded by Raghuvanshi after he was killed on 26 November 2008. He was credited with solving the serial bombing cases inThaneVashi and Panvel, and led the investigation of the 29 September Malegaon blasts.[4]

Death [edit]

At 9.45 p.m. while having his dinner at his Dadar residence, he received a call about a terrorist attack at C.S.T. station. He switched on the TV for news and left at once with his driver and bodyguards for C.S.T. There he donned a bullet-proof vest and helmet (shown on news channels live), and went to Platform No.1, but found it deserted. He was then informed that the terrorists had moved to the Cama and Albless Hospital ("Cama") next to the Azad Maidan police station.

The operation was difficult as it was dark and the terrorists were well prepared and virtually on a fidayeen mission. The officers, with a few constables, went into Cama from the back and Kamte fired at the terrorist. A couple of constables were left stationed at the back entrance of Cama, while the rest boarded a Qualis jeep. Salaskar asked the driver to let him take over at the wheel. About that time, they heard on the wireless that the terrorists were hiding behind a red car.

As they turned from the Crime Branch office towards Rang Bhavan looking for the red car, near the Corporation Bank ATM, they saw a terrorist running. Kamte or Salaskar - or both - fired, the bullet hitting the terrorist on his arm, his AK-47 fell down. He was Kasab, the lone terrorist captured alive later. As they were thinking of getting down, a second terrorist, Ismail Khan appeared and fired a volley of bullets at them. All but one Assistant Police Inspector Jadhav died.[13]

Hemant Karkare, Ashok Kamte, Salaskar and others died in fighting the Mumbai attacks, on 27 November 2008 in a narrow lane between St. Xavier's College and Rang Bhavan, just a stone throw away from the Crime Branch office.

Indian Express quotes statements by Constable Arun Jadhav, who was with the officers Hemant Karkare, Vijay Salaskar andAshok Kamte when they died.[14] The three officers and four constables had received information that Sadanand Date had been injured in the gunfire at the Cama and Albless Hospital for women and children. Located at Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus (CST), a ten-minute drive from the hospital,[14] they took a Toyota Qualis and proceeded in that direction. Salaskar was driving, Kamte in the passenger seat, Karkare in the second row, and the four constables, including Jadhav, were in the back row of seating. According to Jadhav, five minutes later, two terrorists stepped out from behind a tree and opened fire with AK-47 automatic rifles. The six policemen, other than Jadhav, were all killed quickly in the gunfire. Kamte was the sole officer who managed to retaliate, wounding terrorist Ajmal in the arm.[15] The wounded Jadhav had no opportunity to render assistance. The two terrorists approached the vehicle, dumped the bodies of the three officers on the road and, leaving the constables for dead, proceeded to Metro Cinema. Upon arrival, they aimed three bursts of automatic fire at the police and press vehicles drawn up at that location, then drove off towards the government offices (Vidhan Bhawan) in South Mumbai. Here again they fired several times. While attempting to leave the area, one of the tires of the vehicle burst, so the terrorists departed to obtain another. At this point, Jadhav was able to contact headquarters. The bodies of the dead were recovered and taken to St George Hospital.

In an investigation, Headline Today, an Indian news agency, found that a substandard bulletproof jacket had been issued to Mr. Karkare. Though, according to the post mortem report, the quality of the vest was not a factor in his death[16] concerns in the media about the quality of the vest continue[17] because the vest itself was, according to Indian authorities, misplaced in the hospital.[18] [You see Watson but you do not observe]”

CWT Energy, Resources & Marine provides specialized travel management solutions for organizations operating in oil and gas, offshore and marine services, and alternative energies. 
Building on more than 30 years’ experience, CWT Energy, Resources & Marineworks closely with clients worldwide to find the right solutions to complex travel needs. Services range from reliable day-to-day logistics for large rotational crews and other personnel, through effective contingency planning and crisis management, to ongoing cost/performance optimization of travel programs. 

CWT Energy, Resources & Marine offers clients a unique combination of benefits, including: 

A full range of offshore, marine and corporate travel management solutions , ranging from reliable day-to-day logistics for rotational crews and other personnel, through contingency planning and crisis management, to ongoing travel program optimization Flexible, scalable service configurations that directly align and stay in tune with clients’ needs as they evolve

Deeply discounted offshore and marine airfares through Marine & Oilfield Travel Logistics International (MOTLI), CWT’s wholly owned consolidator company that negotiates discounts exclusively on behalf of CWT Energy, Resources & Marine clients

24/7 support from our dedicated emergency response center, CWT Energy24, and expert CWT Energy, Resources & Marine teams

Advanced security solutions through strong partnerships with third-party experts in crisis management and safety, in addition to our own suite of safety and security services

Truly global reach, thanks to CWT’s presence in more than 150 countries and territories, and CWT Energy, Resources & Marine teams in 12 strategic locations

Proven satisfaction: 98 percent client retention among a portfolio of more than 200 of the world’s leading energy organizations

To learn more about CWT Energy, Resources & Marine, please visit

A proven maritime systems integrator
Serco Systems is a systems integration and complex project management provider, delivering engineering and logistics support, asset management, training and technical services to the defence, paramilitary and national security markets.

Serco Systems’ marine arm, DMS Maritime Pty Ltd, is one of Australia’s largest maritime service operators, with facilities in major naval ports around the country and a support network that extends a wide range of engineering and technical services across Asia Pacific. These include integrated management of through-life support covering vessel design, build, modification, engineering and maintenance; marine systems support; port services; maritime training; and specialist services such as under-sea exploration and recovery.

Our highly skilled and experienced workforce supplies substantial expertise in project management, systems integration and engineering. We manage, operate and maintain over 600 vessels, serving commercial, defence and government agency customers.

Our vessels and support craft service a range of inshore and offshore operations, including oil and gas projects and search and recovery tasks. In combination, our people, assets and systems deliver optimal maritime services.

As total asset managers, we offer end-to-end vessel services. Our through-life services integrate vessel design and construction with maintenance and vessel operations. Our total asset management expertise incorporates the following maritime services, available separately and in combination:

Vessel build and modification
Vessel services and charters
Engineering services, including vessel maintenance, repair and through-life support services and marine systems support
Port services

Specialist services including under-sea exploration and recovery, maintenance of life saving appliances, and military services
Maritime training.”

[Serco] GSM Site Monitoring Unit (GSMU)
The GSM Site Monitoring Unit (GSMU) communicates to the Monitoring Centre via a mobile phone network.

The unit includes enhanced movement detectors to stop the mobile unit from being removed.

The GSM Site Monitoring Unit is the communication link between the subject who wears the Personal Identity Device and the Monitoring Centre. One GSM Site Monitoring Unit is usually located in the subject's home but additional units can also be sited in a place of work or training establishment should an extended curfew order be required.

The GSM Site Monitoring Unit uses a dual receiver and aerial system, which together with its 99 levels of sensitivity enables an accurate boundary to be placed around curfew sites. As the GSM Site Monitoring Unit has the ability to detect the presence of a large number of individual subjects, it is ideally suited for use in hostels, training establishments and work projects.

Information concerning the status of the GSM Site Monitoring Unit itself and each Personal Identity Device is sent to the Monitoring Centre as soon as an event or change occurs.

The GSM Site Monitoring Unit has an integral battery that operates in the event of interference to the power supply. The battery is recharged from the power supply without reconfiguration when reconnected.

The GSM Site Monitoring Unit is fully sealed, has no external switches accessible to the subject and in design resembles a domestic clock radio. It has three additional functions, a clock - synchronised by the Control Centre, a call button to connect the subject to the Monitoring Centre and a call button programmed to allow the subject to alert the emergency services if needed.”

[Liveras Yachts] Annaliesse and her sistership Alysia are ideal for corporate entertaining and private charters in grand style. Both yachts accommodate up to 36 guests in the most opulent surroundings.

At 85.3 metres (280ft) Annaliesse is one of the world’s most impressive charter yachts. Built to SOLAS safety specifications, she has a steel hull and superstructure with aluminium deckhouses.


The ship is equipped to carry up to 36 passengers with 34 crew. With a range of over 7,000 nautical miles, Annaliesse is capable of crossing the Atlantic, navigating the Panama Canal and reaching the west coast of the United States and Mexico.
Sun deck
Bar, barbecue and 8-person Jacuzzi.
Bridge deck
Saloon with bar, two seating areas both with 42" plasma televisions, DVD and CD players. Chess board, card table and board games.
Meeting room
Facilities with Compaq laptop computer, internet and fax connection, HP colour and b/w laser printer.
Upper deck
Library / cinema with 100" screen, overhead projection and surround sound system.
Main deck
Saloon and dining room with bar, Yamaha grand piano, 51" Sony Wega plasma television, surround sound, DVD and CD players.
Lower deck
Health centre with main indoor Jacuzzi, separate male and female studios with sauna, steam room, shower, WC and changing rooms. Post treatment relaxation area. Hair/nail salon, massage room, treatment room and two fully qualified beauty therapists. Children’s play area /crèche. Gym with treadmill, multigym, bicycles, step and free weights.


The 122 sqm (1,313 sq ft) Upper Deck master suite includes the owner’s stateroom with superior California king-size bed, 180º panoramic windows with remote controlled curtain and access to a private deck. Facing the bed is a retractable 42" plasma television/DVD with Creston control console.The master bathroom is finished entirely in pure white Afion marble with a double Jacuzzi bath, two basins, two separate WCs and bidets, a separate shower and two walk-in closets. The suite also has a subsidiary twin stateroom 23 sq m (248 sq ft) with en-suite bathroom for children or personal staff and a fully equipped study.


The 45 sq m (484 sq ft) VIP stateroom is on the Bridge Deck and includes a sitting room with a 42" plasma television and a large sofa that converts into a double bed. The superior king-size bed faces a flat screen plasma television. There is also a separate plasma television in the sitting room. The bathroom is finished in Michelangelo marble with a Jacuzzi bath, twin basins, large shower room and separate WC and bidet.


Additionally there are 10 guest staterooms on the Main Deck, 6 x 34 sqm (366 sq ft) doubles and 4 x 29 sq m (312 sq ft) twins and 4 on the Upper Deck, 2 x 27sq m (291sq ft) doubles and 2 x 29 sqm (312 sq ft) twins. There is one special needs twin stateroom 18 sq m (194 sq ft) on the Bridge Deck with 90cm doors and a fully equipped en-suite shower room. Each guest stateroom is a mini suite with super king-size bed (or large singles), tilting flat screen LCD linked to satellite TV, DVD, CD and radio, writing desk with direct dial telephone links and internet/email connection. All staterooms have hand made carpets, silk curtains, a sofa, walk in closets and large bathroom with bath, shower and separate WC, bidet and twin basins. Bathrooms are finished in large pieces of Michelangelo marble with each basin made out of a single slab. All staterooms have sophisticated lighting systems with individual controls in both bedroom and bathroom. The 5 menu system allows different levels and locations from full to nightime lighting. Additionally the door between the bed and bathroom is illuminated by a fibre optic light that moves through different light spectrums”
Son, 22, of Maddy murder detective is accused of tennis betting scam at Australian Open

Daniel Dobson 'used a device sewn into his shorts to send information'

'Data sent to international betting ring before action reached TV screens'

His father is Detective Inspector Tim Dobson of Met Police 'Gold Group'

The British tourist at the centre of an alleged tennis betting scam is the son of a senior Met Police murder detective investigating the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, it emerged today.

Daniel Dobson, 22, has been charged with illegal gambling by allegedly sending information about play at the Australian Open to an international betting ring, using a device sewn into his shorts.

His father is Detective Inspector Tim Dobson, a member of the Metropolitan Police’s 'Gold Group' dealing with the cold case review of missing Madeleine.

Daniel Dobson, currently being held in Melbourne, is one of six men accused of helping gambling associates beat the time TV time lag.

He is set to fly back to Britain on Monday, after paying his bail bond and agreeing to return to Australia later this year for further court dates.

Dobson, of New Malden in south-west London, was arrested after a match where he allegedly used a device to wirelessly send points information to an international betting agency before the action reached TV screens. 

Dobson was said to have used the advantage of the 10-second delay between action and live TV to send the data and affect the betting odds.

Melbourne Magistrates Court was told that Dobson had allegedly had the device built into his shorts and linked to his mobile phone.

Police are searching for two other Britons in relation to the alleged offence, known as 'courtsiding',  following Dobson's appearance in court earlier this month.

At a previous hearing, police prosecutor Josh Diemar told the court: 'He sent the agency the results before they could get them through the official channels.

'That data has been sent quicker than the official results can get posted, and had the ability to affect betting odds.'

The Met Police team reviewing Madeleine's disappearance believe she may have been abducted during a bungled burglary after conducting a review of the case.

Earlier this month, the Daily Mail exclusively revealed that Scotland Yard had identified three local burglars as 'prime suspects' after an extensive trawl through mobile phone records.

They are now mounting pressure on their Portuguese counterparts to give them access to the suspects.

Madeleine, who was then nearly four, disappeared from her family's holiday apartment in Praia da Luz in the Algarve on May 3 2007 as her parents dined at a nearby restaurant with friends.

It is now known that between January and May 2007 there had been a four-fold increase in the number of burglaries in the area.

Police said in October that in the 17 days before she disappeared there was one burglary and one attempted burglary in the block where the McCann family were staying.”

Yours sincerely,

Field McConnell, United States Naval Academy, 1971; Forensic Economist; 30 year airline and 22 year military pilot; 23,000 hours of safety; Tel: 715 307 8222

David Hawkins Tel: 604 542-0891 Forensic Economist; former leader of oil-well blow-out teams; now sponsors Grand Juries in CSI Crime and Safety Investigation


Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Who's visiting Abel Danger
view a larger version of the map below at whos.amung.us