Tuesday, July 22, 2014

#2042: Marine Links Serco Red Switch Tags to 7/7 MH17 Trains, Cameron Spot-Fix Body Bag

Plum City – (AbelDanger.net): United States Marine Field McConnell has linked Serco’s use of the Red Switch Network to authorize the transportation of tagged assets at mass casualty events, to unscheduled train movements at 7/7 and MH 17 crime scenes and the spot-fix body-bag bookmaker service allegedly set up by David Cameron with White’s gaming club.

Readers are invited to check train movements at the 7/7 and MH 17 crime scenes as described in the articles below and see if they can identify the source of the orders which rescheduled these trains so that apparently-tagged triage teams were able to fix the body bags to bypass any forensic autopsies before any legitimate first responders could secure the evidence needed to determine the causes of death.

Prequel 1: #2041: Marine Links Serco Fraud with MH Waypoints to Cameron Octobriana and the Russian Underground

Prequel 2: #2026: Marine Links UK Murder Inc. to Serco Cameron Offender Tag, MH 370 Suffocation Bag

MH17 plane crash: David Cameron says perpetrators should be 
'held to account' 

President obama speech press conference on Malaysia plane crash 
shot down Flight MH17 7/18/14

Billy Idol - Body Snatcher

Ukraine rebels hand over MH17 black boxes and let train carrying bodies leave
Malaysian officials receive flight recorders, while remains of 282 victims begin journey to Netherlands
Shaun Walker in Donetsk and Harriet Salem in Torez
The Guardian, Tuesday 22 July 2014

MH17 flight recorder is handed to Malaysia by pro-Russian separatists. Link to video: MH17 black box handed to Malaysia by pro-Russian separatists
Four days after the Boeing 777 came crashing down into the fields of eastern Ukraine, the flight recorders from flight MH17 were finally handed over to the Malaysians at a surreal night-time ceremony in Donetsk, while the bodies of 282 victims began a slow train journey out of the country's south-eastern conflict zone.
Almost 12 hours after negotiations with the so-called Donetsk People's Republic, a Malaysian delegation was handed the two "black boxes" – chunky devices which are in fact orange – by Alexander Borodai, the self-styled prime minister of the Donetsk People's Republic, in a late-night press conference guarded by dozens of Kalashnikov-wielding rebels, on the 11th floor of a government building in Donetsk that has been occupied by the rebels.

Before handing over the boxes Borodai took the chance to insist again that the pro-Russia rebels in east Ukraine had nothing to do with the downing of MH17 and blamed the Kiev government, which he said had "both the technical ability and the motive" to bring down the plane.

Colonel Mohamed Sakri, part of the Malaysian delegation, thanked "his excellency Mr Borodai" for agreeing to the transfer, which came after Borodai spoke personally to the Malaysian prime minister by telephone earlier in the day.
Most western capitals have accused the pro-Russia rebels of bringing down the plane using a Buk missile, possibly brought to Ukraine from Russia. Sakri refused to take questions on who might be to blame for the tragedy, and said that after the mystery of MH370 it was important to recover the black boxes this time.

"We show to the people of Malaysia that we are so serious to make sure that these things are recovered for Malaysia," he said. The Malaysian delegation, having signed documents to recover the black boxes, hoped to leave "immediately", Sakri said.

Ukraine's security services had previously released recordings of what it said were rebel leaders coordinating a ground search for the black boxes and insisting that they not be given to international leaders, as Moscow wanted to get them first. The rebels denied that the recordings were genuine.

A pro-Russian separatist shows members of the media a black box belonging to Malaysia Airlines flight MH17. Photograph: Maxim Zmeyev/Reuters
On Monday evening a train of refrigerated carriages finally rolled out of the station in the rebel-controlled city of Torez carrying bodies collected from the crash site in recent days. Borodai said the train contained the bodies of 282 of the victims as well as 87 "other body fragments".

The train arrived in Donetsk but was held up in the wake of heavy fighting around the city's train station on Monday. It eventually departed to make its way to Kharkiv in territory controlled by the Ukrainian government.

The bodies' departure from the crash site is likely to bring a small amount of respite to relatives, after a chaotic and controversial clear-up mission complicated by a military conflict rumbling nearby, the summer heat and what at times has appeared to be deliberate obstruction.

"After the crime comes the cover up," said Tony Abbott, the prime minister of Australia, which had 28 citizens on MH17. "What we have seen is evidence tampering on an industrial scale, and obviously that has to stop."

Earlier on Monday a trio of Dutch experts, the first to reach the train holding the bodies, paused, hands clasped together and heads bowed, before clambering up to the grey train carriages to inspect the interior. One of the three, Peter Van Vliet, said the experience had given him goosebumps, despite the sweltering heat.

In a whispered conversation on the station platform, observers from the Organisation for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE) urged the rebels to do everything in their power to speed up the process of moving the bodies out of the conflict zone.

"This train must move today, it cannot wait any longer. It will not be good for anyone – not the experts, not the families, not you," Alexander Hug, deputy of the special monitoring mission to Ukraine, was overheard saying to the rebels.

When they reach the Ukrainian-controlled city of Kharkiv it is expected that the bodies of the victims will be loaded on to a transport plane and flown back to the Netherlands as soon as possible. The Malaysian delegation confirmed that all the bodies would be flown to the Netherlands and would only then be sorted by nationality.

In the early hours of Tuesday morning a C130 Hercules plane arrived in Kharkiv from the Netherlands carrying a forensics team to take charge of getting the bodies out of Ukraine. Australia said it had sent a C17 plane to help with the retrieval.
Also on Tuesday Malaysia Airlines was forced to answer further criticism that in diverting planes away from Ukraine it had sent at least one flight over another conflict zone: Syria.

The airline gave the same explanation it did for MH17: that the flight path for MH004 went through airspace "not subject to restrictions" and had been approved by the International Civil Aviation Organisation. The route on which MH17 was shot down may not have been in restricted airspace but was nonetheless within 1,000ft of a no-fly zone.

There is much work still to be done in Donetsk and at the crash site itself, but renewed fighting near the city's train station between pro-government forces and rebels, which left several civilians dead on Monday, provides an additional obstacle for any international experts trying to reach the site.

Getting appropriate permissions for international experts to enter the war-torn region has proved problematic. Michael Bociurkiw, a spokesman for the OSCE, called the process a "logistical nightmare". The three Dutch specialists, who travelled from Kharkiv, said that they had been accompanied part of the way by the Ukrainian army before being passed over to an escort of rebels.

Monday's violence made Donetsk an even more daunting venue to travel for international experts hoping to examine the MH17 crash site. The city's mayor advised all residents to stay indoors, the streets were largely deserted and there were reports that damage to infrastructure meant that the city would run out of water in a matter of days.

A Malaysian investigator, left, takes a black box from MH17 as it is handed over by a Donetsk People's Republic official. Photograph: Dmitry Lovetsky/AP
While the rebels have been heavily criticized for blocking access to the crash site, it was the Ukrainian army that seemed to be disrupting expert work on Monday as they apparently launched an offensive against rebel positions close to Donetsk railway station, as well as in other towns across the region.

The Ukrainian authorities said they were not targeting residential areas. "We are coming to the city, special assault groups are working there," Vladislav Seleznev, spokesman of anti-terrorist operation, told the Guardian. "Within city boundaries we are not using heavy artillery," he added.

However, there were a number of cases where what appeared to be Grad rocket fire had landed in residential areas. At one school building near the railway station terrified locals hid in the basement all morning, and two men were killed by shrapnel in the playground. A local named Sergei, who lives near the school, said he had helped to load dead bodies onto a truck provided by the rebels.

Adding to the sense of chaos, Andriy Lysenko, a spokesman for Ukraine's national security council in Kiev, denied that the Ukrainian army was responsible for explosions in central Donetsk but said small groups of partisans could be engaging the rebels.

"We have strict orders not to use air strikes and artillery in the city. If there is fighting in the city, we have information that there is a small self-organised group who are fighting with the terrorists," he said.

The Ukrainian president ordered a ceasefire across a 40km (24 mile) radius from the crash site, but this does not include Donetsk, which is farther out.

The fighting near the station was an "added complication" for moving the train with the bodies, said the OSCE. They also said the body bags inside the train were tagged using a numbering system and stored at a temperature between 0C and -5C. Experts from several countries including the UK are in Kharkiv. The Dutch prime minister, Mark Rutte, said the swift return of the bodies was his "number one priority" at a news conference on Monday.

With most of the bodies now removed from the site, attention will turn to the other tasks of the crash investigation, most importantly attempting to find some proof of what exactly brought the plane down.

David Gleave, a former aviation safety investigator, confirmed that pictures appeared to show shrapnel damage from a missile to a section of fuselage from the stricken aircraft. "The markings are consistent with something external hitting the aeroplane," he said, describing the indentations as indicative of a missile strike.
"It looks like there are markings on the external to the internal of the aircraft, meaning it's not a bomb blowing outwards. That's not the main bit where the missile hit, it's the periphery of the explosion. It looks like secondary damage."

In spite of the delay in investigators arriving at the crash site, Gleave said it would still be possible to trace the manufacturer of the missile by forensically examining bits of wreckage and human remains for chemical traces.

"I'm not convinced [the contamination of the crash site] is quite as bad as people say. If it's a missile then all the conventional stuff we need for data-gathering goes out of the window. A black box isn't going to tell you it was a missile," he said.

The cleanup operation, which has been roundly criticized by the international community who fear pro-Russia rebels are contaminating the site to cover up signs of their involvement, was cautiously praised by Van Vliet, at least when it came to the collection of the bodies.

Given the hot weather, the size of the crash site and the military operations going on in the vicinity, the operation was "very difficult" and he was impressed with the efforts of local emergency workers and volunteers, who have spent three days sifting corpses and body parts from the crash site. He added though, that the area needed a "full, forensic sweep" by proper experts.

Additional reporting by Oksana Grytsenko in Donetsk and Josh Halliday”

Facts About the Train Times on July 7th
 UPDATED: Official Home Office 7/7 report is wrong!
Since the publication of the information that appears below this update, the Home Secretary Dr John Reid confirmed before Parliament, on 11 July 2006, that the official Home Office report about 7/7 -- a report that took ten months to produce and publish anonymously -- was wrong with regard to its allegation about which Thameslink train from Luton to King's Cross the alleged perpetrators caught. In other words, John Reid's admission of the error is more evidence of the Home Office report being a highly flawed and easily discredited document and, further, that the information uncovered by independent, public J7 researchers has now been officially validated.

On July 11th 2006, the Home Secretary John Reid announced in Parliament that the Official Report was wrong in giving the time of the train that the suspects took from Luton to London as 7.40am. This led to relatives of the bomb victims renewing calls for an inquiry into the July 7th bombings as it raised concerns about the accuracy of the rest of the report. Strangely, Scotland Yard said that the official account had been produced by the Home Office and police had never given it the time for the train. In fact, according to the BBC, it was the police that pointed out the error to the Home Office.

A spokesman for the Home Office said the mistake may have come from erroneous first-hand witness accounts of the timing it had received and then passed on. Where could the Home Office, who produced the Official Report have obtained the train time from other than the police, who were conducting Sir Ian Blair's "largest criminal inquiry in English history"? It is also doubtful as to whether or not "erroneous first-hand witness accounts" would have been given to any source other than the police. It is also odd that the police only pointed out the error a year after the event, two months after the Official Report had been released and just days after the first anniversary of 7/7.

Perhaps it was a coincidence that the July Seventh Truth Campaign had raised this issue in the national media not once buttwice in the space of a week shortly before this announcement was made. It is also still unclear, in the light of this clarification by the Home Secretary, why the 7.25 train was never given by any official or media source at any point beforehand as being the train that the accused took, and why no eye-witnesses have ever stated they saw the accused board it or on it.

Since this admission, J7: The July 7th Truth Campaign has endeavoured to discover through a series of Freedom of Information requests how such an egregious error could have been made in the official Home Office narrative after ten months of investigation, and despite the information about the cancelled 7.40am train being in the public domain since August 2005. The Home Office have repeatedly delayed responding to these requests for over 6 months and the Home Office report still has not been amended in line with John Reid's acknowledgement of the error and statement that the report would be amended.

"The largest criminal inquiry in English history"

In Sir Ian Blair's 'largest criminal inquiry in English history', not a single image has been released showing all four alleged perpetrators in London together, or even separately.

At a Metropolitan Police press conference in the days after July 7th, it was announced that the alleged bombers caught the 7.40amThameslink train from Luton to King's Cross. That the alleged bombers caught the 7.40am train was widely reported in television and newspaper reports the world over. This 'fact' was also confirmed in the official Government narrative of events.

The Song Remains the Same

Ten months to the day after the horrific events of July 7th, the Sunday Observer published The Real Story of 7/7 that claimed to be 'the definitive account of how four friends from northern England changed the face of western terrorism' in which the following claim is made:

"7:40am The four bombers catch a Thameslink train, which winds through the affluent commuter belt of Hertfordshire towards King's Cross."

However, there is one small problem with this story - independent public researchers have confirmed that the 7.40am Thameslink train from Luton to King's Cross was cancelled and did not run on July 7th.

This article discusses the anomalies of the train times based on the independently verified facts about the movements of the trains on the morning of July 7th. The story is in two parts; The Train Times from Luton to King's Cross and The London Underground Train Times from King's Cross.
The Train Times from Luton to King's Cross

The well-known picture of the four ‘bombers’ entering Luton station on the morning of July 7th was released by the police on July 16th. It apparently shows them catching the 7.40am train, as they announced at the press conference.

The image is time and date-stamped as 07.21:54, a few seconds shy of 7.22am.
The police had earlier inspected CCTV pictures of them at King’s Cross mainline station at 8.26 am, or so we were told. The Luton to King’s Cross Thameslink service normally takes 36 minutes, and so the 7.40am from Luton would usually arrive into King’s Cross at 8.16am. This would have fitted in neatly with these two timed CCTV images given out by the police.

Generally, official statements in the wake of the bombings claimed that they had caught the 7.40am train. But, this train was cancelled that morning.

Perhaps because of this, other media reports claimed that the four had caught the 7.48am from Luton, as the Daily Telegraph on the 14th July told its readers:
“After two trains were cancelled yesterday, the eight-carriage 07:48 service was fuller than usual.”

Note that the 7.30am train wasn’t cancelled, it was just running late and the 07.48 claim was likewise made on a Panorama program on October 27th 2005 entitled: ‘The 7/7 Bombers – A Psychological Investigation’. A July 7th Truth Campaign researcher attempted to hold the BBC to account for their error in a program me that overtly offered a 'scientific' approach.

A book about July 7th by Justice Not Vengeance activist, Milan Rai, echoes this view and states the four young men catch the 07.48 from Luton. However, Mr Rai sourced this information only from a newspaper report and appears not to have bothered to check one of the most easily verifiable aspects of the alleged journey undertaken by the accused.

It turned out however that all trains were severely delayed on July 7th, due to problems with overhead lines in the Mill Hill Area.

These facts only emerged weeks after the event, when two researchers visited Luton station on the morning of 23rd August, and conducted on-platform interviews with commuters.

Computer records of the train timetables were kindly made available both by Marie Bernes at Customer Relations at King's Cross, and from Chris Hudson, Communications Manager of Thameslink Rail, at Luton station.

That gave the following Luton to King's Cross timetable for the morning of July 7th:

Thameslink Trains
Luton to King's Cross, 7-8 am on July 7, 2005
Due in at
King’s X
Actual Arrival
King’s X
07.1607.21 07.4808.1931
It is evident from this table, that this 07.48 train did not arrive in King’s Cross until after the two of the underground trains involved had already departed King's Cross underground station.

Was any train feasible? Let us consider an earlier train, which left Luton station at 07.25, and arrived into King’s Cross Thameslink at 08.23 am; thus, its journey took 58 minutes. This scenario would give the four young men barely three minutes to walk up the stairs at Luton, buy their tickets in the morning rush-hour and then get to the platform. Some have suggested that Lindsay German from Aylesbury had arrived early and bought the four tickets in advance (day-returns at 22 pounds each), to make this feasible. But, from King’s Cross Thameslink, it takes a good seven minutes to walk through the long, Underground tube passage which includes a ticket barrier, to reach the main King’s Cross station, in the morning rush-hour with large rucksacks – in no way could they have been captured on the 08.26am alleged CCTV picture.

Thus, no train that morning is capable of getting a passenger into both of the CCTV images. This could be part of the reason why the police can never release the images they claim to have, of the four at King’s Cross.

This major breakdown of the official story came about through the testimony of a commuter who wished to remain anonymous: she arrived at Luton station that morning at 7.25am, and testified that she had no train to catch until 7.58am, because the 7.30am and 7.40am trains from Luton were cancelled on July 7th. She could only get a slow train at 7.58am from platform 3 to King's Cross, which didn't arrive there until8.43am. It was so packed that many could not get onto the train at Luton*. (The 07.30 was delayed in arriving into Luton that morning and came into platform 4, whereas the London trains normally come to platforms 1 or 3, which is why she believed it had been cancelled.)

For further discussion of, eg, how long it would have taken at Luton station:

* This interview, temporarily offline, is contained in this 40-minute video:
The London Underground Train Times from King's Cross

After a long and convoluted series of inquiries, an independent public researcher managed to obtain the departure times from King's Cross of the bombed trains. The confirmation of the these times was received on September 22nd:
Subject: Re: train times on 7/7/05

Let me also apologise for the delay in responding to your query on the times of the trains that left King's Cross station on the morning of 7th July 2005.
I have been in touch with the British Transport Police and have managed to obtain the following information:

- the Eastbound Circle line train (204) left King's Cross at 08:35.
- the Westbound Circle line train (216) left King's Cross at 08:42
- the Piccadilly Line train south left King's Cross at 08:48
I trust the above is of use to you.
Vicky Hutchinson
Transport Security Directorate
Department for Transport
Zone 5/8 Southside
105 Victoria Street
Tel: 020 7944 2783
Fax: 020 7944 2174

Eight months after the start of Sir Ian Blair's 'largest criminal inquiry in English history' and there is still no credible official story of how the alleged bombers got from outside Luton station to King's Cross.

Is one photograph of the four young, British men alleged to have perpetrated these attacks, apparently taken 30 miles from the scene of the incidents, and in which three of the faces cannot be positively identified sufficient evidence to act as judge and jury for the accused and those that died?

Should any explanation for the deaths and injuries on July 7th 2005 be allowed to start with a train from Luton that didn't run, or a train that arrived in London too late for the accused to catch two of the underground trains?

The July 7th Truth Campaign thinks not. Please sign the petition calling on the government to RELEASE THE EVIDENCE that conclusively proves the story in the Home Office report beyond reasonable doubt.”

Yours sincerely,

Field McConnell, United States Naval Academy, 1971; Forensic Economist; 30 year airline and 22 year military pilot; 23,000 hours of safety; Tel: 715 307 8222

David Hawkins Tel: 604 542-0891 Forensic Economist; former leader of oil-well blow-out teams; now sponsors Grand Juries in CSI Crime and Safety Investigation

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who's visiting Abel Danger
view a larger version of the map below at whos.amung.us